BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Feed back on band name

After thinking of a name with my group for what we should call this group and what the album should be called i decided to ask classmates for their feedback on what they thought was more suitable for the song.

I asked them 3 questions
1) which name do you prefer for the girl band?
Fashion Fix, Cherry.Couture, CLF (cherries love fashion) or The Cherries
After asking 30 people the results were that 16 people liked 'The Cherries' as it was simple and easy to remeber. 1 person said CLF, whilst 8 people liked Cherry.Couture and the remaining 5 liked Fashion Fix.

I decided to go along with the results and decided that 'The Cherries' was the most suitable name for this genre of music and the song.

I then decided to ask them which of the fonts suited the name more

A)

B)

C)


D)

I found that most people liked C and therefore i decided to use this as my font. I found all the fonts from UrbanFonts.com

I then asked my 3rd and final question which was on the name of the album.

3) Which one of these album titles do you prefer for 'The Cherries' debut album?
Fashion Galore, Envious Eyes, Pop Control
I asked the same 30 people and 23 people chose envious eyes as it features in the song whilst a mere 3 chose Fashion Galore and the remaining 4 chose Pop Control

0 comments: