BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Final Cut Express

Final Cut Express is the programme I will be using to edit my video using an Apple Mac computer.
The programme has many benefits, the main one being it is easy to use and understand. It is easy to add effects to the video clips and edit out any unnecessary parts I don’t need. I plan on using many different effects and techniques in order to enhance the quality of my video. I also want to make the video exciting by adding colour or distorting clips. As the song by Rouge Traders is very upbeat and has a fast tempo I plan on cutting the videos to make them change fast and quick in order to go with the beat and music.
As Final Cut Express has many layers when editing material, it is easy to create different effects with the layers and also you can play it with the song to see if it works.
The programme allows us to import pieces of material that we need in order to create the video. Also by being able to export the final version of the video we are easily able to upload it to the blog and other internet sites such as Youtube for feedback.


0 comments: