BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 6 March 2011

Possible images for Album cover and Magazine advert


These are the possible images that I might use on my album cover and magaz, I have used photoshop to add effects to the images and make them look more professional.









These are the shots which i have taken from my video and also the filming of the video. I wanted to use similar images from the video in order for my whole product to tie in together and also for it to be recognised easily. I wanted to use images tht tied in with the colour scheme of my album and also ones that were fun and stand out. Before making a final decision i wantd to gather some feed back from possible consumers. I asked which of the following 4 images worked best together and several people said the first two shots were more fun and catched their eye. Also because they had been edited and had an effect on them it also added to the band name and also music video as well as the name of the song.

0 comments: